Warning: The website is not able to handle more than 15 connections at a time. Please do not have groups larger than 15 submit content at one time.
If you would like to help improve the site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of connections, browser type and version, OS type and version, and the exact URL you were trying to access when the issue began.
Spanish-American War: CA
Historical Analysis Skills:
- Students show the connections, causal and otherwise, between particular historical events and larger social, economic, and political trends and developments.
- Students recognize the complexity of historical causes and effects, including the limitations on determining cause and effect.
US History, (Grade 11):
- Students trace the rise of the United States to its role as a world power in the twentieth century.
- List the purpose and the effects of the Open Door policy.
- Describe the Spanish-American War and U.S. expansion in the South Pacific.